MAKERS: Cycles TERROT

Charles Terrot and Wilhelm Stücklen had founded a machinery factory in Cannstatt, Germany in 1862. A branch factory was added in Dijon in 1887, with a showroom at 81 Rue de la Liberté, and in 1890 they started making safety bicycles.

With many innovations, they were in the forefront of the French cycle trade. The company was acquired by Peugeot in the 1920s.

Start Guided Tour

Items in this Collection

1896 Terrot a Chaine Lavigne

View

1903 Bicyclette Terrot de Dame Modele No 1

View

1904 Bicyclette Terrot ‘Modele A’ (Gents)

View

1909 Lévocyclette Terrot

View

1910 Terrot Truss-bridge

View

1910s Terrot Route ‘Modele A’

View

1920s Terrot ‘Ravel’ Cross-frame / Reinforced Frame

View

1920s Terrot Truss Bridge Bicycle

View

1925 Terrot ‘Dame Touriste’ Grande Luxe

View

1947 Velo de Course d’Enfant TERROT

View

1956 Terrot Grand Tourisme Luxe

View